- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Endrinas grape
- Designation of Origin: Valley of Ordesa
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 25º
- WINERIES: Licores Ordesano
- TASTING NOTES: Intense ruby red color. Velvety. Intense fruity aroma. It has a soft floral nuance. It is defined as a liquor with unique characteristics and personality that lingers on the palate. Not overly sweet.
buy your Pacharan Ordesano liquor online at the best price
The Pacharán Ordesano is tradition and nature bottled with care and ancestral dedication.
Elaboration of the Pacharan Ordesano
Made from native sloes of the Ordesa Valley and its surroundings, collected and selected by hand and macerated with only two special ingredients, time and care.
What kind of drink is Pacharan Ordesano
Sloe contains vitamin C, is tonic, astringent and fortifies the stomach. The flowers of the shrub are diuretic and mildly laxative when used as an infusion. Among the virtues that are attributed to the pacharán, they highlight that it is good to alleviate the ailments of old age
Occasions to drink Pacharan Ordesano
Combined regular use.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also