Thistle to the Natural-Ecological
Stock: 100 units
- WINERIES: Conservas Pedro Luis
- TASTING NOTES: Ingredients: Thistle *, water, salt and antioxidant: ascorbic acid.
- PRODUCT: From the garden of Navarra, these extraordinary vegetables, are made promptly after collection, selecting the most tender and retain the flavor of fresh vegetables
- MARK / PRODUCER: Conservas Pedro Luis
- ORIGIN: Navarra-Spain
- RATION: 3-4
- WEIGHT: 0.642Kg
Buy organic natural thistle on the internet
Organic vegetable to accompany different dishes. It can also be taken alone.
Coming from Navarra's orchard and elaborated with manual processes without adding additives.
It is widely used in Christmas menus, where it is served accompanied by an almond sauce. Its flavor has a small bitter aftertaste.
How to cook organic natural thistle:
- Thistle with almonds
- Thistle with foie and almonds
- Thistle with artichokes and clams
- Thistle with walnut sauce
- accompanying the hake in green sauce
- Thistle in ham béchamel.
- Thistle with pork tenderloin
Conditions of conservation
Store in a cool, dry place protected from light. Once
Open store in the refrigerator and consume in 3 days.
The company Conservas Pedo Luis
Conservas Pedro Luis is a family business founded in 1988, characterized by a high commitment to the quality of the products we manufacture and respect for the environment and the environment.
Forty years ago, our parents dedicated their lives to farming. It was at the end of the 60's when they began to pack the fruits that they collected from their own land: their asparagus and their peppers.
Today, that same spirit and that commitment of quality that they started, based on an exhaustive control, both of the crops, as of the productions, always limited, with that personal seal of the craftsman and the dedication to obtain a product, are kept alive. only.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also