Organic Zucchini Cream
- WINERIES: Conservas Pedro Luis
- TASTING NOTES: Ingredients: Zucchini (31%) *, cooking water, peeled potato *, onion *, extra virgin olive oil *, sea salt and garlic *. * From organic farming
- PRODUCT: The ingredients of all products are completely natural without preservatives, colorings or additives and lead a totally artisan development.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Conservas Pedro Luis
- ORIGIN: Navarra-Spain
- RATION: 2-3
- WEIGHT: 0.5Kg
Now you can buy your Organic Zucchini Cream online at the best price.
Elaboration of the Organic Zucchini Cream
Made with natural products from 100% fresh vegetables and without any type of artificial additive. The promptness in the preparation, together with the great quality and selection of the ingredients, makes these creams retain all their properties and their natural flavor. The change in color that can occur, especially in the upper part of the container, is due to the fact that its preparation does not use chemical substances and is perfectly suitable for consumption.
Store in a cool, dry place at room temperature protected from light.
Once opened, keep in the refrigerator and consume in 3 days.
The company Conservas Pedro Luis
Conservas Pedro Luis is a family business founded in 1988, characterized by a high commitment to the quality of the products we manufacture and respect for the environment and the environment.
Forty years ago, our parents dedicated their lives to farming. It was at the end of the 60's when they began to pack the fruits that they collected from their own land: their asparagus and their peppers.
Today, that same spirit and that commitment of quality that they started, based on an exhaustive control, both of the crops, as of the productions, always limited, with that personal seal of the craftsman and the dedication to obtain a product, are kept alive. only.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)