EcologicalStock: 5 units
- WINERIES: Conservas Pedro Luis
- TASTING NOTES: Ingredients: Mushrooms, water, salt and antioxidant: citric acid. From organic farming.
- PRODUCT: An organic product has to accept an approved mode of production and controlled in which no pesticides, herbicides and mineral fertilizers are used. We return to the farming life getting a set of aromas and flavors and a balance of nutrients difficult to find. Ecology and craftsmanship blend to achieve exceptional products
- MARK / PRODUCER: Conservas Pedro Luis
- ORIGIN: Navarra-Spain
- RATION: 2
- WEIGHT: 0.25Kg
Now you can buy your laminated mushroom online at the best price
Elaboration of the Oak Mushroom of Navarra
Fresh mushrooms are prepared promptly after collection, without adding any additive that alters their properties, thus preserving all its natural flavor. This is the reason why it suffers a slight browning.
Product to accompany many dishes.
Store in a cool, dry place protected from light. Once opened, keep in the refrigerator and consume in 5 days.
The company Conservas Pedro Luis
Conservas Pedro Luis is a family business founded in 1988, characterized by a high commitment to the quality of the products we manufacture and respect for the environment and the environment.
Forty years ago, our parents dedicated their lives to farming. It was at the end of the 60's when they began to pack the fruits that they collected from their own land: their asparagus and their peppers.
Today, that same spirit and that commitment of quality that they started, based on an exhaustive control, both of the crops, as of the productions, always limited, with that personal seal of the craftsman and the dedication to obtain a product, are kept alive. only.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also