Wine Viña Urbezo Joven Ecologico
Price valid while stocks last
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape , Tempranillo grape , Syrah grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Ecological
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-17º C
- WINERIES: Solar de Urbezo
- TASTING NOTES: Red ripe cherry with violet hues, purple and inks. Floral aromas, violets, rose petals; wild mountain, balsam, light licorice, red and black fruit, raspberry, blackberry, cherry and plum. Soft on the palate, large, tasty, velvety and balanced. Complex, elegant and long aftertaste. The harmony of its varieties gives the typical characteristics and personality of the Urbezo VINEYARD.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Solar de Urbezo
- ORIGIN: Cariñena-Zaragoza
- WEIGHT: 1.2Kg
Now you can buy your Urbezo Joven Ecológico wine online at the best price.
Urbezo Joven Ecológico, a soft and broad young red wine
Special features of the wine:
Elaboration of Urbezo Joven Ecológico
Varietal with carbonic maceration. Fermentation with controlled temperature (24-26 ° C) for twelve days.
What kind of wine is Urbezo Joven Ecologico
Ecological young red wine of carbonic maceration.
The winery Solar de Urbezo
In 1995, collecting the old family tradition, Santiago Gracia Ysiegas founds Bodegas Solar de Urbezo, with the vocation of making the grapes from the vineyards that the Gracia-Campillo family owns in Cariñena, offering the total guarantee of quality and purity in their wines . The winery is located in the region of Aragón and 45 km from its capital, Zaragoza.
The wine culture in Cariñena is one of the oldest in Spain since it dates back to the third century BC. when the Romans inhabited these lands. The cultivation of grapes has been maintained over the centuries, and continues to be fundamental in the way of life, economy and historical heritage of the area.
Denomination of Origin of Urbezo Joven Ecológico
Cariñena is the only region in the world that gives its name to a variety of grapes, the Cariñena, due to its origin. The same name Cariñena, was used to distinguish the Denomination of Origin in 1932, along with others, the oldest officially recognized in Spain.
Variety of grapes used in Urbezo Joven Ecológico
Varieties: Garnacha (69 years old), Tempranillo (45 years old), Syrah (24 years old).
In the URBEZO area, the microclimate, the stony soils, the flora and winds of the Sierra de Algairén are essential for the vineyards to develop their full potential, obtaining low yields of excellent quality and ecological wines of great expression.
Wine pairing Urbezo Joven Ecológico
With chicken, and poultry. Carpaccio of smoked cod.
Occasions in which the Urbezo Joven Ecológico wine is appropriate
As a daily food wine at home and meals in the countryside.
Price / quality ratio of Urbezo Joven Ecológico
Good value for money
Degree of alcohol of Urbezo Joven Ecológico
Alcohol grade of 14º
Ideal consumption temperature of Urbezo Joven Ecológico
Recommended to consume from 16º to 17º
Awards and distinctions of the wine Urbezo Joven Ecológico
90 pts in Peñin Guide.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also