Wine Valssira Tinto
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: IGP Bajo Aragón
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º C
- WINERIES: Valssira
- TASTING NOTES: View: intense garnet red color. Nose: balsamic aromas, minerals, roasted oak, and finally melted chocolate tones with the black fruit perfumes of the variety. Mouth: it is a very powerful, fleshy, fine, mineral and sweet wine.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Valssira
You can now buy your Valssira Tinto wine online at the best price.
Elaboration of Valssira Tinto wine
Our young red wine is made with the Garnacha Ink variety.
Valssira Tinto wine awards
Tinto garnacha valssira 2016, Bacchus de Plata Young red wine
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also