Wine Tedeum Rose Grand Cuvee Speciale
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Grenache grape
- Designation of Origin: Import
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º C
- TASTING NOTES: Pale pink, has a fine and slow-release bubble. Predominantly aromatic freshness and intensity aromas of wild berries. The palate is silky and elegant fine.
- ORIGIN: France
Now you can buy your Tedeum Rose Cuvee Speciale wine online at the best price.
Its elaboration Tedeum Rose
Tedeum Rosé Grand Cuvée Spéciale is made with the 100% Grenache variety, is of French origin and is characterized by the predominance of freshness and aromas of wild red fruits.
What kind of wine is Tedeum Rose Gran Cuvee Speciale
Brut-Cremant that is made using the double fermentation champegnoise method
Denomination of origin Tedeum Rose Grand Cuvee S
imported from France.
Variety of grapes used Tedeum Rose Gran Cuvee Speciale
Wine pairing Tedeum Rosé Grand Cuvee S
White meats and fish, desserts based on dark chocolate such as the Sacher cake.
Occasions in which this Tedeum Rosé is appropriate
For celebrations of all kinds
Value for money Tedeum Rosé Grand Cuvee S
A good price for a proven quality
Degree of alcohol of Tedeum Rose Gran Cuvee Speciale
Graduation of 11, 5º.
Ideal temperature of consumption of Tedeum Rose Gran Cuvee S
It is recommended to consume at a temperature between 6º and 8º.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also