Wine Romantica Crianza
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-17º C
- WINERIES: De Bardos
- TASTING NOTES: View: livid red color pillory, high layer. Nose: Lots of fruit and licorice. Boca: it Displayed burly, but silky and friendly, with a perfectly polished tannins and a nice finish, with hints of black fruit and undergrowth.
- BARREL AGING: 14 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: De Bardos
- ORIGIN: Spain
Romantica crianza online store
Elaboration: Fermentation and maceration in vats of 15,000 kg, at 28 degrees for 3 or 4 weeks. Malolactic fermentation in French oak barrels, with weekly batonage, and controlling the barrels one by one. Aging 14 months in French oak barrels of one and two years.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also