Wine Romantica Crianza
Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-17º C
- WINERIES: De Bardos
- TASTING NOTES: View: livid red color pillory, high layer. Nose: Lots of fruit and licorice. Boca: it Displayed burly, but silky and friendly, with a perfectly polished tannins and a nice finish, with hints of black fruit and undergrowth.
- BARREL AGING: 14 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: De Bardos
- ORIGIN: Spain
Romantica crianza online store
Elaboration: Fermentation and maceration in vats of 15,000 kg, at 28 degrees for 3 or 4 weeks. Malolactic fermentation in French oak barrels, with weekly batonage, and controlling the barrels one by one. Aging 14 months in French oak barrels of one and two years.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also