Wine Particular Blanc de Noirs
Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Sparkling
- Designation of Origin: Cava
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 5º C
- WINERIES: San Valero
- TASTING NOTES: In sight it has an attractive pale yellow color with a sharp, bright and luminous edging with fine and well integrated bubbles. On the nose, fine and delicate aromas of red fruits stand out. In the mouth it presents a pleasant carbonic sensation, good acidity-body balance, tasty and refreshing with a long and harmonious finish.
- BARREL AGING: 9 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Particular/San Valero
- ORIGIN: Cariñena-Zaragoza
- WEIGHT: 1.3Kg
Buy your Particular Blanc de Noirs wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Elaboration of the cava Particular Blanc de Noirs
After a first fermentation at low temperature (14-15ºC) for 35 days, and bottling, a second alcoholic fermentation occurs in the bottle called tirage. This will be responsible for the characteristic carbonic of the Champenoise method.
The bottles are then taken to the underground cellars where they remain in a horizontal position for a minimum of 9 months. During this time the removal occurs, in which the yeast sediment is transferred to the neck of the bottle. Subsequently the disgorging is carried out, removing the sediment from the neck of the bottle with the minimum loss of sparkling wine. Finally it is carried out in corking of the cava, adding the expedition liquor, which will make up for the loss of liquid that occurred in the disgorging.
What type of cava is Particular Blanc de Noirs
Aging: minimum 9 months in bottle before disgorging.
The San Valero winery
It has been operating under this name since 1954. Initially the wines were sold in bulk, but in 1957 the first studies were carried out to install a bottling plant, which was inaugurated in 1962.
Grape variety used in Particular Blanc de Noirs
Pairing of the cava Particular Blanc de Noirs
Its high expression makes it ideal for any time and all kinds of gastronomy.
Occasions where it is appropriate Particular Blanc de Noirs
In family celebrations.
Price / quality ratio Particular Blanc de Noirs
Good value for money
Alcohol content of Particular Blanc de Noirs
Graduation of 12º vol.
Ideal consumption temperature of Particular Blanc de Noirs
It is recommended to serve at 5º C.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also