Wine Pago Carraovejas Reserva
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º C
- WINERIES: Pago de Carraovejas
- TASTING NOTES: Red Cherry with cardinal iridescence. Aroma: Complex nose; black and red fruits, spicy sweet and minerals. The palate is smooth, elegant and intense.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Pago de Carraovejas
Buy online Pago de Carraovejas Reserva wine
AGING: 12 months in French oak barrels and American Clarified with natural egg.
For its rich color and natural winemaking, this wine may precipitate in the bottle.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also