Wine Melior Rosado
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Verdejo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Rose
- Designation of Origin: Cigales
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º C
- WINERIES: Grupo Matarromera
- TASTING NOTES: Medium cherry color with purple iridescence, very clean and bright at the same time. The aromatic intensity is high and it has a wide range of fruit essences with floral touches. This rosé is very expressive, with the frankness that defines Tempranillo grape wines. The palate is balanced, with acidity and freshness in harmony with a body of measured volume. Maintains a pleasant and fresh final sensation.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Melior/Matarromera
- ORIGIN: Valladolid-Spain
You can now buy your Melior Rosado wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Elaboration of Melior Rosado
Fermentation: 10-14 days in stainless steel tanks (16ºC)
Separately vinified grapes, fermentation of the must in stainless steel tanks at low temperature to preserve the aromas. After clarifying the wines, blending and bottling.
Sensations of the wine Melior Rosado
Young wine without aging with good acidity.
The Matarromera winery
Bodega Matarromera was founded in 1988 in Valbuena de Duero (Valladolid), and in 1994 its first wine came out, with that vintage it obtained the Best Wine in the World Award, awarded the Great Gold Medal at the International Wine Competition. The brand achieves, from its beginnings, an enviable position in the competitive wine market. Since then, there have been many and very varied awards and prizes received, both nationally and internationally, including the Food Award of Spain 2015 in the category of Best Agri-Food Industry or the recognition of the American magazine Wine & Spirits as a of the 100 best wineries in the world in 2014.
Denomination of origin of Melior Rosado
The Cigales region that protects the Denomination of Origin, extends through the northern sector of the Depression of the Duero, covering an area of ??574 km2, on both banks of the Pisuerga river.
The vineyards are located at an average altitude of 750 meters.
The Cigales Designation of Origin began operating as such in 1991
Varieties of grapes used in Melior Rosado
Varieties: 80% Tempranillo and 20% Verdejo
Soil: clay / loam-clay.
Wine pairing Melior Rosado
To take with appetizers, fish, seafood, tapas, smoked.
Occasions where Melior Rosado is appropriate
It is a wine to drink as an aperitif and for tapas.
Value for money Melior Rosado
Very tight and recommended price
Graduation and optimum service temperature of Melior Rosado
A graduation of 13, 5ºvol., It is recommended to take it between 6º-8º C of temperature
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also