Wine Marques de Ulía Verdejo
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Verdejo grape , Sauvignon blanc grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rueda
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 10º-11º C
- WINERIES: Marqués de Ulía
- TASTING NOTES: View: Clean and bright greenish yellow color Nose has good aromatic expression, complex and fresh, white fruit, boxwood, hay and notes of white flowers Mouth: Wide entry on the palate, fatty and long with balanced acidity; the aftertaste reminds us again of the variety of nuances that it gave us on the nose, just a point of bitterness, characteristic of Verdejo
You can now buy your Marques de Ulía Verdejo wine online at the best wreck.
Special characteristics of the wine:
What kind of wine is Marques de Ulía Verdejo
Young wine with intense citrus nuances, mineral and herbaceous touches.
The Marques de Ulía Winery
Marqués de Ulía makes its wines from grapes from Rioja Alavesa, an area of ??great prestige for the recognized quality of its raw material.
The nature of its soils, the climate and the location of the vineyards behind the Sierra de Cantabria provide the ideal conditions for the cultivation of Tempranillo, which together with the Mazuelo and Graciano varieties, constitute the basis of our wines.
A selection of new oaks from Vosgues (France) and Ohio (United States) allow us to produce contemporary wines with their own personality.
Denomination of Origin of Marques de Ulía Verdejo
The Rueda designation of origin is located in the provinces of Valladolid, Segovia and Ávila.
The grapes, Verdejo, Sauvignon Blanc, Viura and Palomino Fino are produced there.
It has 11,700 hectares of vineyards and 55 wine-producing wineries.
Its white wines are world famous, although red and rosé wines are also produced.
Grape variety used in Marques de Ulía Verdejo
Varieties: Verdejo and Sauvignon Blanc
Marques de Ulía Verdejo wine pairing
To take as an aperitif while enjoying it with cold starters, rice dishes, fish and white meat.
Occasions in which Marques de Ulía Verdejo is appropriate
At meals with friends and family.
Quality / price ratio Marques de Ulía Verdejo
Good value for money.
Graduation and optimal serving temperature Marques de Ulía Verdejo
It has an alcoholic graduation of 13.5º vol. and it is recommended to consume at 10º C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also