Wine Marques de la Concordia Reserva
Gold Decanter 2020
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 18º C
- WINERIES: Marques de la Concordia
- TASTING NOTES: View: Very intense cherry red color, with meniscus tending to tile. Nose: complex aroma of fruits in liquor and a balanced wood background. Mouth: Spicy, with a point of fruit and a long aftertaste and silky tannins
- BARREL AGING: 24 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Marques de la Concordia
- ORIGIN: Cenicero-La Rioja-Spain
- WEIGHT: 1.3Kg
Now you can buy your wine Marques de la Concordia Reserva online at the best price
Elaboration of Marques de la Concordia Reserva
The low temperatures of that year forced to make a selective collection. Incorporating new world practices, such as drip irrigation.
What kind of wine is Marques de la Concordia Reserva
Red wine with 24 months in American oak barrels. Later the wine remains for 12 months in the bottle rack before going on the market.
The Marques de la Concordia Winery
The wines of Marqués de la Concordia are part of a global life style project called The Haciendas Company where the most exclusive gourmet products of the traditional Spanish haciendas merge with the best hotel and gastronomic experiences.
Concordia is synonymous with trust, which gives the conviction of believing in a dream and achieving it, of dreaming about the best wines and creating them.
Denomination of Origin of the Marques de la Concordia Reserva
It belongs to the DO Rioja, a name that dates from the late nineteenth century, but is not officially formed until 1925. The area that receives this designation of origin covers the autonomous communities of Rioja and the Basque Country.
The grapes produced in this denomination are: Tempranillo, Garnacha tinta, Mazuelo, Graciano and Maturana tinta.
The wines of this denomination are characterized for being fresh, aromatic wines, with an excellent ship and above all they are very balanced wines.
Rioja wines are easy to drink wines.
Varieties of grapes used in Marques de la Concordia Reserva
100% tempranillo grape variety. Hand-harvested in the Rioja Alta vineyards located 600 m above sea level.
Wine pairing Marques de la Concordia Reserva
To take with game meats, poultry and cured cheeses.
Awards and distinctions of Marques de la Concordia Reserva
92 Parker points
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also