Wine Manzanilla Pasada Pastora
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Palomino fino grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Sweet and generous
- Designation of Origin: Manzanilla - Sanlúcar de Barrameda
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º C
- WINERIES: Barbadillo
- TASTING NOTES: View: Golden yellow color. Nose: Aromas of yeast marked, with salty and marine hints. Mouth: The entry is intense and with a lot of flavor, although immediately you notice the smoothness of the chamomiles that are bottled directly from the boot, with hints of chamomile.
- BARREL AGING: 108 months
You can now buy your Manzanilla Pasada Pastora wine online at the best price
Wine making Manzanilla Pasada Pastora
Aged for 9 years following the traditional system of criaderas and soleras.
What kind of wine is Manzanilla Pasada Pastora
Pastora is a bygone chamomile, with long biological aging, which has its roots in the soleras of Solear.
The Barbadillo winery
It begins in 1821. The year 1827 represented a milestone in the winery and in the entire province of Cádiz. That year the name Manzanilla appeared for the first time.
Barbadillo is a 100% family winery and is one of the oldest family businesses in Spain.
Denomination of Origin of Manzanilla Pasada Pastora wine
Since 1933, the Manzanilla from Sanlúcar de Barrameda has been marketed under the Denomination of Origin Jerez-Xérès-Sherry. However, in 1964 the regulations of said denomination were modified, creating the Manzanilla-Sanlúcar de Barrameda denomination of origin, officially recognizing the special character of manzanilla within the other sherries and both denominations being protected by the same Regulatory Council.
Varieties of grapes used in Manzanilla Pasada Pastora wine
Varieties: 100% Fine Palomino
Wine pairing Manzanilla Pasada Pastora
To take with seafood stews and Japanese food
Occasions to drink Manzanilla Pasada Pastora wine
In summer meals
Quality / Price ratio of Manzanilla Pasada Pastora wine
Correct value for money.
Degree of alcohol of the wine Manzanilla Pasada Pastora
Graduation of 15º vol
Ideal drinking temperature of Manzanilla Pasada Pastora wine
It is recommended to serve at 6º-8º C
Manzanilla Pasada Pastora wine awards and distinctions
This chamomile has achieved a Trophy Winner Gold Medal (Maximum distinction for the best in its category) in the International Wine Challenge, considered the most influential, impartial and rigorous wine competition in the world.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also