Wine Laberinto de Cidonia
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Godello grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Monterrei
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º C
- WINERIES: Unesdi
- TASTING NOTES: It is a lemon yellow wine, with greenish, bright and transparent reflections. It is presented with high intensity on the nose, the Godello Monterrey varietal character is very pronounced, where tones of white fruit predominate. There are also nuances of white flowers that give it a fine elegance and a mineral finish. When tasting it, a very balanced, smooth and very well structured freshness is perceived.
Buy your Laberinto de Cidonia wine online at the best price
Elaboration of Labyrinth of Cidonia
Light press and fermentation at low temperature in stainless steel tanks with temperature control. The wine remains between three and four months in contact with its fine fermentation lees. Clarified and stabilized with cold before bottling.
What kind of wine is Laberinto de Cidonia
White wine. It is a sweet, very aromatic and fatty wine with a good attack on the palate. Complex finish and long lingering finish.
Denomination of Labyrinth of Cidonia
The territory of the D.O. Monterrei belongs to the Douro river basin,
since the river Támega flows into it, which crosses the region of the
denomination from north to south. It has a mild, Mediterranean climate
temperate with influence of the Atlantic Ocean. Summers are
hot and dry, and together with their cold winters make the grapes
develop with thermal contrasts of up to 30º at the time of
Varieties of grapes used Labyrinth of Cidonia
Variety: 100% Godello
Manual harvest of selected plots from Godello in small boxes of 15 kg.
This variety of grape, also known as Verdello, is the grape
most abundant white and characteristic of the area. Its bunches are
distinguished by being small and compact, and by having a
early maturation. This results in very elegant wines, of character
fruity, glyceric and full-bodied.
Wine pairing Laberinto de Cidonia
Seafood, baked fish and fresh cheeses.
Occasions to drink Labyrinth of Cidonia
Perfect to accompany all kinds of meals or to take as aperitifs.
Quality / Price Ratio of Laberinto de Cidonia
Great value for the price
Degree of alcohol and service temperature Laberinto de Cidonia
Its alcohol content is 13.5º vol, and it is recommended to drink between 6º-8º temperature of the wine.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also