Wine La Maldita Garnacha
91 Suckling¡Sold out!
Price valid while stocks last
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16 º C
- WINERIES: Vivanco winery
- TASTING NOTES: View: Cherry red color. Nose: Fresh aromas of wild berries and balsamic memories. Mouth: Light and fresh passage. Faster.
- BARREL AGING: 3 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Vivanco
You can now buy your La Maldita Garnacha wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Elaboration La Maldita Garnacha
Pre-cold cold maceration in stainless steel tanks to maintain all the varietal character of the variety. Alcoholic fermentation at 28ºC for about 10 days practicing gentle comebacks. The malolactic is done in stainless steel tanks
What kind of wine is La Maldita Garnacha
Aged 30% in oak barrels for 3 months. The remaining 70% matures in stainless steel tank in contact with its lees
Sensations of La Maldita Garnacha wine
Faster. A red of current trend, fresh and easily drunk
The Vivanco winery
Bodegas Vivanco is located in Briones, a privileged enclave of La Rioja Alta, in the foothills of the Sierra de Cantabria and on the banks of the Ebro River. An area of ??soft microclimate and extraordinary clay-calcareous soils.
Around the winery we find Finca El Cantillo, which receives that name for the amount of boulders on the ground. Tempranillo is the fundamental variety, but not the only one. In this vineyard we can also find other varieties that we use in our wines: Graciano, Garnacha, Mazuelo, Viura, Malvasía, etc.
The cellar, underground, is functional and aesthetic. The building was carried out under the ground with the objective of eliminating as little vineyard as possible and to minimize the environmental impact in favor of landscape conservation. When making the underground cellar, it was also possible to favor naturally balanced temperature and humidity conditions throughout the year, essential for the good preservation and aging of the wine in barrels or oak barrels.
Denomination of Origin La Maldita Garnacha
Located in the DO Rioja, denomination that dates from the end of the 19th century, but which is not officially formed until 1925.
The area that hosts this designation of origin covers the autonomous communities of Rioja and the Basque Country.
The grapes produced in this denomination are: Tempranillo, Garnacha Ink, Mazuelo, Graciano and Maturana Ink
The wines of this denomination are characterized by being fresh, aromatic wines, with an excellent vessel and above all they are very balanced wines.
Rioja wines are easy to drink wines.
Grape varieties used in La Maldita Garnacha
Varieties: 100% Garnacha
Selection of own vineyards. It comes from old vineyards in the areas of Tudelilla and Rioja Central.
Pairing wine La Maldita Garnacha
Sausages, red meat and cheeses of medium cure
Occasions in which La Maldita Garnacha is appropriate
In all kinds of meals and celebrations.
Value for money La Maldita Garnacha
A very affordable price and a very good quality.
Alcohol grade of La Maldita Garnacha wine
It has a graduation of 14
Optimum serving temperature of La Maldita Garnacha
Its temperature to fully savor it is 16º
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also