Wine Inmortalis Albariño
Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Albariño grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rias Baixas
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-10º C
- WINERIES: Inmortalis wines
- TASTING NOTES: View: Straw yellow color with greenish touches. Nose: High intensity of white-fleshed fruit, such as pear, apple, nectarine and melon. Notes of white flowers (hawthorn) Mouth: Lively, sweet and intense acidity; Very balanced with a strong mineral character, stony as well with a fruity and citric aftertaste.
- BARREL AGING: 4 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Inmortalis
- ORIGIN: Spain
Now you can buy your Inmortalis Albariño wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Elaboration Immortalis Albariño
Cold maceration to extract the maximum intensity of aromas and the minerality of the terroir. Controlled fermentation in stainless steel tanks at 15-16 ºC.
What kind of wine is Inmortalis Albariño
Wine aged on lees for 4 months with manual batonnages.
Denomination of Origin of Immortalis Albariño
Rías Baixas is a denomination of origin belonging to the Galicia region. Specifically, it forms the coastal part of a part of Galicia, concerning the province of La Coruña, the province of Pontevedra up to the Vigo estuary.
The Albariño grape variety has been cultivated in these lands for more than 1,000 years, and the existence of Albariño wines has been known since the 12th century. Bo octant is from the middle of the 20th century, when this variety spread throughout the territory.
In the 1980s, the Rías Baixas Regulatory Council and the Rias Baixas Denomination of Origin were created.
Varieties of grapes used in Inmortalis Albariño
Varieties: Albariño 100%
40-year-old vineyards located between 700-950 meters above sea level, on a clayey, calcareous and slate-palm soil.
Wine pairing Immortalis Albariño
To take with fish and shellfish
Occasions in which Inmortalis Albariño is appropriate
At meals with friends
Quality / price ratio Immortalis Albariño
Adequate quality/price ratio
Degree of alcohol of Immortalis Albariño
Graduation of 13th vol.
Ideal consumption temperature of Immortalis
It is recommended to drink at a temperature of 8º-10º C.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also