Wine Hola Brut Pink
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Xarel.lo grape , Macabeo grape , Pinot Noir grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Sparkling
- Designation of Origin: Cava
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 5º-6º C
- WINERIES: Hola Cava
- TASTING NOTES: View: Delicate pink color with light violet tones. Thin and persistent bubbles Nose: Predominant aromas of red fruits such as strawberry, blackberry and redcurrant. Citrus and spicy notes. Mouth: Great sensation of freshness that gives way to harmonious fruit notes Fresh and fruity finish
- MARK / PRODUCER: Hola Cava
Buy your Hola Brut Pink cava online at the best price.
Elaboration of Hola Brut Pink cava
1st fermentation in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature of 16ºC. 2nd fermentation in the bottle following the Traditional Method.
What kind of cava is Hola Brut Pink
It is a cava with 12 months approx. on its lees.
A creamy and fruity cava brut, with a delicate pink color with light violet tones and fine and persistent bubbles.
On the nose aromas of red fruits such as strawberry, blackberry and currant predominate. Citrus and spicy notes.
The grapes of Hola Brut Pink
Harvest: Manual and mechanical.
Pinot Noir: end of August. Maccabee: 1st week of September.
Xarel·lo: 2nd and 3rd week of September.
Cava pairing Hola Brut Pink
To take with fish and seafood as well as with cured cheeses
Degree of alcohol of cava Hola Brut Pink
It has a graduation of 11.5º vol
Consumption temperature of cava Hola Brut Pink
It is recommended to serve at 5º-6º C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also