Wine Hacienda de Arinzano Blanco
90 J Suckling
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Chardonnay grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Pago de Arinzano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 9º-11º C
- WINERIES: Propiedad de Arinzano
- TASTING NOTES: View: High intensity, straw yellow in the center of the glass, turning bright yellow with greenish reflections on the edges. Vivacious, clean, bright and crystalline. Nose: Complex wine where citrus fruits such as lemon and orange peel predominate, as well as nuances of exotic fruit (pear and mango), accompanied by notes of balsamic character such as peppermint and honey. The aftertaste recalls lightly toasted nuts such as almonds and hazelnuts, white pepper and mineral touches. Mouth: Very nice entry, glyceric and medium sweetness. In the center of the mouth it is creamy, fresh and oily. The finish is very persistent and well balanced.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
You can now buy your Hacienda de Arinzano Blanco wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Winemaking Hacienda de Arinzano Blanco
The grapes are harvested by hand, to then be destemmed, followed by a cold maceration on the skins for 10 hours, followed by a gentle pressing. It goes through a double alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature of 15 ° C.
What kind of wine is Hacienda de Arinzano Blanco wine
Aged for 12 months in: 70% stainless steel tanks and 30% new French oak barrels.
The Señorío de Arinzano winery
The Señorío de Arínzano has been recognized for the excellence of its vineyards since the 11th century, when in 1055 Mr. Sancho Fortuñones de Arínzano produced wines on the property for the first time.
Our passion is to produce wines that express the unique character of the vineyards, using the most advanced techniques to guarantee an artisanal treatment throughout the production process, as well as developing a viticulture that respects and favors the natural environment.
As a result, Arínzano is one of the few terroirs in Spain to which the status of Vinos de Pago has been recognized, and it was the first in northern Spain.
Denomination of origin of the wine Hacienda de Arinzano Blanco
It belongs to the DO Pago de Arínzano. It is a paid wine from Navarra, only applicable to red wines and white wines. The vineyard area currently established in the "Pago de Arínzano" is 127.95 hectares, distributed in parcels of the municipality of Aberin.
Grape varieties used in Hacienda de Arinzano Blanco wine
Variety: Chardonnay 100%
• Winter: dry and warm
• Spring: warm and humid
• Summer: humid and hot
Wine pairing Hacienda de Arinzano Blanco
To take with fish in sauce, foie gras, risottos and creamy cheeses.
Occasions in which Hacienda de Arinzano Blanco wine is appropriate
As an aperitif or well accompanied summer meals.
Quality / price ratio Hacienda de Arinzano Blanco wine
A price that justifies its quality.
Alcohol degree of wine Hacienda de Arinzano Blanco wine
It has a graduation of 14º vol.
Optimum serving temperature of Hacienda de Arinzano Blanco wine
Its temperature to fully savor it is 9º-11º C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also