Wine Grullas de Paso
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape , Merlot grape , Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: V.T. Ribera del Gállego-Cinco Villas
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: Edra
- TASTING NOTES: A fresh wine, easy to understand and enjoy easy and fresh, silky fruit with a sweet feeling, no residual sugar, but the result of the polyphenolic maturity of the grapes and maceration. It is made from 100% coutpage own vineyard, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Tempranillo and Garnacha; without losing the authentic personality of Edra, with dry, balsamic and roasted fruits.
- BARREL AGING: 4 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Grullas de Paso/Edra
- ORIGIN: Ayerbe-Huesca-Spain
- WEIGHT: 1.2Kg
The touch of 4 months in French and American oak wood, with batonnage with its own lees, contributes the necessary sweetness, showing the sweetness so pleasant that invites to repeat. And always Wine bottle .... to enjoy it with the best company !!
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also