Wine Freixenet Cuvee DS
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Xarel.lo grape , Macabeo grape , Parellada grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Sparkling
- Designation of Origin: Cava
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º C
- WINERIES: Freixenet
- TASTING NOTES: At sight it has a bright, golden yellow color. Gentle release of carbonic, fine and persistent bubbles, marking a good crown. On the nose, the powerful aromas of aging stand out, elegant, aromas of ripe fruits, compotes, bakery, honey, toasts, nuts and something balsamic. Pleasant carbonic sensation in the mouth, somewhat balsamic, good balance acidity body. The tastes of long aging appear, notes of ripe fruit. Very dry on the palate. Elegant aftertaste.
Now you can buy your Freixenet Cuvee DS cava online at the best price
Elaboration of Cava Freixenet Cuvee DS
It is made in the traditional way of the great cavas, with the body, color, aroma. The must is obtained from these grape varieties and using pneumatic presses, taking advantage of only the flower must, obtained without pressing pressure. The must is left to rest for 24 hours in order for the particles it contains to precipitate. Once the must is cleaned and settled, it is transferred by varieties to the fermentation tanks. The first fermentation takes place in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature between 14 and 16 ºC. In these tanks the own selected yeasts are sown, which come from the Freixenet collection and the first fermentation begins. Once the first fermentation is finished, between 15-20 days and after a series of racking and treatments, the base wine is prepared for coupage and subsequent bottling, where it will carry out the second fermentation in the bottle. characteristic and aging typical of the "Millésimés".
What kind of cava is Freixenet Cuvee DS
Very dry on the palate. Elegant aftertaste. The expedition liquor is made with wine aged in chestnut barrels.
The Freixenet winery
For more than 150 years, our family has been dedicated to the art of making wine. This experience lives inside every bottle we produce. True to our roots, at Freixenet we continue to strive to make the best wines with passion and to help the world celebrate every moment.
Denomination of Origin of Freixenet Cuvee DS
Belonging to sparkling cava wines. The largest production of these sparkling wines is found in Alto Pendes, but we can also find great cavas in the Aragon region.
Sparkling cava wines are made in Spain. The best known region for the production of cavas is Sant Sadurní d´Anoia, within the Alto Penedés region. Most of the national cava production is obtained from this region.
Grape varieties used in Freixenet Cuvee DS
Varieties: Xarel·lo, Macabeo and Parellada.
Grape harvesting is done manually in 25 kg containers
Pairing of cava Freixenet Freixenet Cuvee DS
To take as an aperitif and in meals with oily fish and cured cheese.
Freixenet Cuvee DS alcohol grade
It has an alcohol degree of 12º vol.
Freixenet Cuvee DS service temperature
Consume at a temperature of 6º-8º.C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also