Wine Figueroa Roble Tempranillo Merlot
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Merlot grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Madrid
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: Figueroa
- TASTING NOTES: Ruby red with bluish reflections of high aromatic intensity. Hints of red berries, spicy memories. Tasty and long in her palate. To accompany red meats and semi-hard cheeses.
- BARREL AGING: 4 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Figueroa
- ORIGIN: Spain
Madrid wine bottle
Harvest: Mechanized and harvesting was nocturnal. Processing system: Film maceration at 12ºC for 36 hours. Alcoholic Fermentation: In storage at 23-28ºC. Malolactic Fermentation: In a deposit at 20ºC. Barrel stay: 4 months in new American oak barrels and with fine lees removed prior to bottling.
- good wine
Other customers also