Wine Federico Reserva
Price valid while stocks last
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Federico
- TASTING NOTES: View: Given intense cherry red presents. Dense tear. Nose: The nose is scented ripe red fruit in a still glass. With the cup in motion appreciate the notes from aging as species, vanilla, pepper ... Palate: The palate is nice and velvety. This is a balanced and straightforward wine.
- BARREL AGING: 24 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Federico
Wine bottle Federico Reserva
The Federico Reserva red wine is made with 100% Tempranillo and belongs to the D.O. Ribera del Duero. This wine has a aging of 14 months in American oak barrels and then another 24 months in bottles. It has a production of 25000 Bottles. The Federico Reserva Wine obtained in 2007 the Zarcillo of Silver. Serve this wine at a temperature between 16º and 18º. It is advisable to decant it.
FEDERICO RED WINE MARKETING RESERVE: It is especially recommended for grilled red meats such as the steak ..
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also