Wine Federico Crianza
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º
- WINERIES: Federico
- TASTING NOTES: Dark cherry red color with violet hues. Clean, bright and very elegant. Nice assembly of ripe fruit and American oak.
- BARREL AGING: 14 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Federico
Online shopping wine Federico Crianza
The Federico Crianza red wine is made from 100% Tempranillo and belongs to the D.O. Ribera del Duero. This wine has a aging of 14 months in American oak barrels. With a production of 70000 Bottles. The red wine Federico Crianza obtained in 2009 the Zarcillo of Silver. Serve this wine at a temperature between 15º and 17º. FEDERICO VINTAGE WINE FABRICATION: It is especially recommended for roasts of ox or cow, deer, roe deer and all types of game.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also