Wine Edra Merlot Syrah
Price valid while stocks last
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Merlot grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Syrah grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: V.T. Ribera del Gállego-Cinco Villas
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14-16
- WINERIES: Edra
- TASTING NOTES: Elegant and smooth, with intense and deep aromas of roasted, spiced, smoked and chocolates,
- BARREL AGING: 8 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Edra
wine bottle Edra Merlot Syrah
With predominance of Syrah, assembled with merlot. Elegant and soft, with intense and deep aromas of toasted, spicy, smoked and chocolates, in response to the slow and progressive ripening of the grapes in the summer of 2008, after breeding in French and American oak, allowing to preserve the textures Varietals; To enjoy it with the best company. Elegant and intense ... soft and with personality
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also