Wine Ecce Homo joven
Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Campo de Borja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 17º C
- WINERIES: Aragonesas
- TASTING NOTES: SIGHT Very clean and bright, has an intense cherry red color with violet edges. Fine tinted tear. IN NOSE The Ecce Homo red wine Garnacha Campo de Borja surprises us with the high intensity own fruity aromatic variety, showing ripe red and black fruit and typical of the varietal; background hints of spice nuances. All this brings a fresh and pleasant sensations. IN MOUTH Bulky, large and tasty entry, passing enjoyed the soft feel of ripe fruit, with some spicy nuances; good and noticeable tannins and good acidity. Ecce Homo red wine Grenache offers a powerful finish, long and persistent, always with fruit present.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Ecce Homo/ Aragonesas
- ORIGIN: Zaragoza-Spain
Now you can buy your Ecce Homo Joven wine online at the best price.
Ecce Homo Young a wide and soft wine.
Special features of the wine:
Elaboration of Ecce Homo Joven
Manual harvest from the first week of October. Controlled fermentation at a temperature of 24-26ºC. 7 days' storage in stainless steel tanks.
What kind of wine is Ecce Homo Joven
Young wine of 100% Grenache grape
Sensations of the wine Ecce Homo Joven
Aromatic wine with a very soft entry and ample passage through the mouth.
The winery Aragonesas
The Bodega Aragonesas was founded in 1984.The team of expert winemakers, masters in the elaboration of our famous Garnacha, and the human team that make up the different departments of the winery achieve the final result of wines of international prestige.
Denomination of origin of Ecce Homo Joven
It belongs to the DO Campo de Borja. Campo de Borja is located northwest of the province of Zaragoza, 60 km from the capital.
It is a transition zone between the mountains of the Iberian System and the Ebro Valley.
It includes the Somontano del Moncayo and extends along the Valley of the
river Huecha and the so-called Llanos de Plasencia.
Side. Campo de Borja treasures among its authentic jewels wines in which the variety "Garnacha" reaches all its splendor.
In the lower area, with altitudes between 350 and 450 meters, we find brown limestone soils and "garnachas", both in traditional glass formation and trellis. It is the earliest maturing area and includes the vineyards of Magallón, Pozuelo de Aragón ... Their wines are warm, powerful and very aromatic
The middle zone is characterized by having the highest concentration and density of vineyards. It includes the vineyards located between 450 and 550 meters of altitude. There are the soils of the terraces of the river "La Huecha", tributary of the Ebro and all the gravelly and clay-ferrous soils. There are the vineyards of Ainzón, Borja, Fuendejalón .... in a relief of gentle slopes and good exposure to the sun. Their wines are very complex, intense, structured and fleshy.
The high area of ??the D.O, whose vineyards range from 550 to 700 meters of altitude, corresponds to the foothills of Moncayo. They correspond to the vineyards located in the Altas de Ainzón and Fuendejalón areas, as well as to the municipalities of Tabuenca, El Buste, Vera. Their wines are fine, subtle and elegant.
Variety of grapes used in Ecce Homo Joven
Variety of Grenache grapes. Vineyards over 40 years old grown in the traditional way.
Wine pairing Ecce Homo Young
Accompanies well with red meats, roasts and lamb.
Occasions where it is appropriate Ecce Homo Joven
Informal meals with friends.
Quality / price ratio Ecce Homo Joven
Degree of alcohol of Ecce Homo Joven
A graduation of 13.5º.
Ideal temperature of Ecce Homo Joven
It is recommended to take it at 17º
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also