Wine Dom Perignon
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Pinot Noir grape , Chardonnay grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Sparkling
- Designation of Origin: A.O.C. Champagne
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-9º C
- WINERIES: Moët & Chandon
- TASTING NOTES: View: Crystalline golden yellow with elegant bubble. Nose: Subtle and elegant floral aroma with notes of fruits and herbaceous and licorice memories. Mouth: Creamy, opulent and silky in the mouth with a bitter tip and a brackish memory.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Moët & Chandon
You can now buy Dom Perignon champagne online at the best price
Production of Dom Perignon champagne
Winemaking separately from carefully selected grape musts with exclusive use of grapes of the same vintage that must also be considered excellent. This champagne then rests for at least 7 years on its lees where it sits and takes its nuances until the time of disgorgement.
The Moët Chandon winery
The Moët & Chandon winery in the Champagne region was founded in 1743 by Claude Moët. His grandson Jean-Rémy has managed to maintain the family tradition and bring the winery to the highest point of international prestige with its famous assemblage and coupage of grapes. - With 840 hectares of vineyards it is capable of producing the astronomical figure of 26,000,000 bottles per year.
Varieties of grapes used in Dom Perignon
Variety: Pinot Noir and Chardonnay
Very fertile calcareous soil and continental climate.
Pairing of Dom Perignon
Fish, oysters, tuna tatar and fresh cheeses.
Occasions where Dom Perignon is appropriate
In any meal and celebrations.
Dom Perignon alcohol grade
It has a graduation of 12,5º vol
Optimum consumption temperature of Dom Perignon
It is recommended to serve between 8º-9º
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also