Price valid while stocks last
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Palomino fino grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Sweet and generous
- Designation of Origin: Jerez
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 17º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-12º C
- WINERIES: Osborne
- TASTING NOTES: Classic and elegant aromas of Fino, with sharp and fresh notes. On the palate, the typical flavors of an Oloroso wine are appreciated, with notes of walnuts and bitter almonds. Elegant complexity and extraordinarily balanced.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Osborne
- ORIGIN: Jerez/Spain
You can now buy your Coquinero wine online at the best price
Special characteristics of the wine:
Production of Coquinero h3 wine
biological aging process, with the delicate character of a fine with prolonged aging
What kind of wine is Coquinero
Fino type wine, with an average age of 6.5 years.
The Orborne Winery
The history of Osborne dates back to the end of the 18th century, when a young English merchant named Thomas Osborne Mann arrived in Cadiz to market the wines of the area. He soon began doing business in Puerto de Santa María and it was in this town that he founded his own winery which, more than 200 years later, would become the great business group it is today, of international fame and recognition.
Grape variety used in Coquinero wine
Variety: 100% Palomino Fino.
Coquinero wine pairing
Ideal to accompany cured cheeses, olives or almonds or as an alternative to white wine with seafood.
Occasions in which Coquinero wine is appropriate
As an aperitif and before meals.
Quality / price ratio Coquinero
Degree of alcohol of Coquinero wine
Optimum serving temperature for Coquinero wine
Recommended to consume at 8º-12º. Store in places with good ventilation.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also