Wine Conde San Cristobal Raices Reserva
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape , Merlot grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 15º-16º C
- WINERIES: Marques de Vargas
- TASTING NOTES: View: Partial malolactic fermentation in new French oak barrels. Neither clarification nor filtration Nose: it presents a wide range of mineral aromas, fresh earth and fine lees. Powerful, very complex, structured. Palate: It is round and broad, with fresh and sweet tannins. The sensation in the mouth is of a very fresh, round and persistent wine.
- BARREL AGING: 20 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Conde San Cristobal
- ORIGIN: Peñafiel-Valladolid
You can now buy your Conde San Cristóbal Reserva Raices wine online at the best price
Special characteristics of the wine:
Winemaking Conde San Cristóbal Reserva Raices
Partial malolactic fermentation in new French oak barrels. Neither clarification nor filtration.
What type of wine is Conde San Cristóbal Reserva Raices
It came with 20 months in French oak barrels and 18 months in bottle.
The Marques de Vargas winery
The Conde de San Cristóbal Winery, located in the historic Pago de Valdestremero, in the heart of the Ribera del Duero, was born at the beginning of the century built by the La Mata family, which also owns the Marqués de Vargas wineries in Rioja Alta.
Denomination of origin of wine Conde San Cristóbal Reserva Raices
Ribera del Duero, a denomination located in Castilla y León, along the Duero river. It occupies the provinces of Valladolid, Burgos, Segovia and Soria.
Grape variety used in Conde San Cristóbal Reserva Raices wine
Grape varieties: Red, and Merlot.
The vineyards are located near Peñafiel, in the area that Jancis Robinson named the "golden mile" of the Ribera del Duero. With vines over 35 years old, the property is divided into fourteen plots that surround the winery. Planted at different heights, this unique enclave brings us cooler temperatures during the hot summer months in this region.
Wine pairing Conde San Cristóbal Crianza
To take with Roasts, Lamb, Red Meats and Mushrooms
Occasions when it is appropriate Conde San Cristóbal Reserva Raices
To accompany family meals and celebrations of all kinds.
Value for money Conde San Cristóbal Reserva Raices
There is a good quality price relation.
Alcohol content Conde San Cristóbal Reserva Raices
Graduation of 13.5º vol.
Ideal service temperature of Conde San Cristóbal Reserva Raices
Consume preferably at a temperature between 15º-16ºC. We recommend decanting before serving.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also