Red 0,75 L
91 J Suckling
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º C
- WINERIES: Viñedos del Jaro
- TASTING NOTES: It is a fruity wine, which tries to express the primary characteristics of our Tempranillo Finca. It is reinforced with a small wooden step which typically ranges 4 months. It is a fruity, sweet and juicy wine in the mouth, yet fresh, with sweet, ripe and that makes it very pleasant, enveloping tannic toughness without tannins.
- BARREL AGING: 6 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Viñedos del Jaro
Now you can buy your Sembro wine online at the best price.
Sembro, a red wine with a fruity character
Special features of the wine:
Elaboration of Sembro
Its fermentation process is 10 days at a constant temperature of 25ºC.
The maceration is 7 days in their own skins.
What kind of wine is Sembro
Gourmet red wine with a 4 months aging in new barrels, and a year in French oak barrels of 300 liters.
The winery Viñas del Jaro
Viñas del Jaro is located on the outskirts of the town of Pesquera de Duero, in which it is considered one of the most emblematic areas of wine production in Spain, the Denomination of Origin of Ribera del Duero.
The winery was founded in 1997 using as a base the Finca El Quiñón of 65 hectares and following the enological philosophy of a constant study and analysis of the different sectors and Payments of our vineyards, planted mainly with the Tinto Fino variety (Tempranillo) and with two small plots of Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot.
The continuous field work allows us to fully understand our vineyards to better understand their grapes and wines, which allows us to offer the most interesting personality in each of our vintages of the union: UVA / Soil / Climate.
Denomination of origin of Sembro
It belongs to the DO Ribera del Duero, a denomination located in Castilla y León, along the Duero river. It occupies the provinces of Valladolid, Burgos, Segovia and Soria.
Variety of grapes used in the wine Sembro
Tempranillo, 100% country ink
Wine pairing Sembro
With all kinds of red and roasted meats.
Occasions in which this wine is appropriate Sembro
In all kinds of meals with meat, and roasts are celebrations or important events.
Price / quality ratio of Sembro
Good value for money
Degree of alcohol of Sembro
He came with 14th alcohol graduation.
Ideal temperature of consumption of Sembro
its ideal temperature to take it must be 16º
Awards and distinctions of Sembro wine
91 points for James Suckling
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also