Bag in Box 15L white wine Agustín Cubero
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Product of Spain
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 10º-12º
- WINERIES: Agustín Cubero
- TASTING NOTES: Straw yellow, pale, with greenish tones. Aroma of great subtlety marked by tropical notes and toasted nuances. Comprehensive and balanced on the palate, with a well-integrated and permanence delaroma good acidity in the aftertaste.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Agustín Cubero
- ORIGIN: Zaragoza-Spain
Buy online your wine Bag in Box 15L white wine Agustín Cubero best price.
Product of Spain
Special features of the wine:
Elaboration Bag in Box 15L white wine Agustin Cubero
The grapes are pressed and cooled to 12ºC before placing them in stainless steel tanks, where fermentation takes place at a temperature of 18ºC. Once fermented and stabilized in cold (temperature of -5ºC), a final microfiltration is carried out before bottling.
Type of wine Bag in Box 15L white wine Agustin Cubero
Young white wine
Agustín Cubero winery
The state-of-the-art facilities allow us to bottle in Inert atmospheric conditions, thus we can bottle the wine in the most aseptic conditions, with the maximum guarantees of hygiene and quality.
Bodegas Cubero has modern fermentation and processing facilities, led by a group of winemakers.
When Agustín Cubero built the first winery in 1881 in a small town called Godojos, they never imagined that their family in the 21st century would continue with their tradition.
Today the Cubero family is the one that directly controls the entire winery so that the fifth generation continues to do so as their ancestors.
Wine pairing Bag in Box 15L white wine Agustin Cubero
To take with fish, pasta and salads.
Occasions where it is appropriate Bag in Box 15L white wine Agustin Cubero
In family meals and and meals in the field.
Price / quality ratio Bag in Box 15L white wine Agustin Cubero
Very good quality price ratio.
Graduation and optimal service temperature of Bag in Box 15L white wine Agustin Cubero
Graduation of 13.5º. It is recommended to consume between 10º-12º
- I thought I was taking a risk on this: now I'm back for my next box! Cubero are totally right-you can tell that the wine has been well protected from oxidation, a key point they make. We are having this as our table white for my daughter's wedding; we will buy some nice carafes and serve it with joy. Its a lovely spanish country white, like you used to get sat round a little table, served in a stoneware jug, way back then; you won't be dissapointed at this price!
Other customers also