- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: La Mancha
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Viñedos de Aromaz
- TASTING NOTES: Cherry red high layer. Intense nose with aromas of wild red berries on spicy sensations (licorice) and toast the barrel aging. There are also vegetables and balsamic. The palate is broad and balanced, with lots of ripe fruit and at the same time with a good acidity that gives it a certain freshness. Fruity aftertaste like the retronasal where initial phase shades perceived nose.
- BARREL AGING: 6 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Viñedos de Aromaz
Now you can buy your Aromaz wine online at the best price.
Aromaz a red wine with freshness and 6 months of barrel
Special features of the wine:
Preparation of Aromaz
Its aging is 6 months in new barrels and one year of French oak of 300 liters.
The fermentation is carried out for 11 days at a temperature of 25ºC
The maceration time is 7 days with its skins.
What kind of wine is Aromaz
Tempranillo grape red wine with a broad and well-balanced passage through the mouth.
The winery Viñedos de Aromaz
Very close to the historic town of Moral de Calatrava, land of castles and templars, the vineyard project of Viñedos de Aromaz was born, based on one of the most beautiful farms in the area and known as La Cañada. To this end, Compañía de Viñedos Iberian has joined the Casado family, owner of the farm and a modern winery located in the same whose name is Quinta de Aves.
Denomination of origin of the Aromaz wine
It belongs to the DO La Mancha. It covers the provinces of Albacete, Toledo, Cuenca and Ciudad Real.
It has an extension of vineyards of 168,000 hectares (year 2010), and in them 276 wineries are located.
It is the DO with the greatest extension of cultivated land and volume of production.
Its best feature is the amount of sun hours enjoyed by the vines, and the maturation cycle of them.
Variety of grapes used in Aromaz wine
The grape used is the variety "Tempranillo".
The farm is an authentic natural paradise located 700 meters above sea level and composed of vineyards, rockrose, ancient olive trees, oak forests and water from the different tributaries of the Rambla de Santa Cruz.
The Pago La Capitana is where our Aromaz wine comes from and it is an old vineyard of more than 40 years old, arranged in a glass on very calcareous and stony grounds. It is located in the highest part of the farm with a total extension of 15 hectares.
Wine pairing Aromaz
To take with game meats, rice and cured cheeses.
Occasions where Aromaz is appropriate
In meals in the field and any type of celebrations.
Quality / price ratio Aromaz
It has an adequate relation / price.
Alcohol grade of Aromaz
It has a level of alcohol of 13º.
Ideal consumption temperature of Aromaz
it is recommended to consume at 14º-16º
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also