Terrai vino de Licor de Garnacha
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-10º C
- WINERIES: Covinca
- TASTING NOTES: Purple colored wine with great aromatic intensity of fruit in liquor. The figs and raisins complete the fragrance of this wine. The palate is tasty, broad and creamy with a long aftertaste.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Terrai/Covinca
- ORIGIN: Longares-Zaragoza
- WEIGHT: 1.2Kg
Buy online your Terrai wine Licor de Garnacha wine at the best price
Once the best Garnacha grapes have been selected, they are destemmed and crushed. Once incubated, a very long maceration of the grapes is carried out in an alcoholic medium for 30 days, which will give the yolk must containing the aromas and flavors of the variety from which it comes. The Garnacha Liqueur Wine is obtained by stopping the alcoholic fermentation, in such a way that all the sugar it contains is natural from the grape. Subsequently it is clarified, stabilized and bottled under the strictest hygienic conditions.
Pairing of the Terrai wine Licor de Garnacha wine
It is a wine specially indicated for the aperitif or to accompany sweets and desserts.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also